We’re so thankful for all your prayers over the last few weeks as we are creating strategies and plans to help our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan.
We always want to keep you up to date on our work in the Middle East.
Here’s the latest:
- We’re still supporting some nonstandard evacuation operations but are pushing most of them to Save Our Allies. They are equipped and ready to coordinate these types of efforts long-term.
- The Common Operating Picture (COP) — We’re still focused on developing a central place for organizations like ours to coordinate manifests, resources and plans. Quiet Professionals and Echo Analytics Group are refining a product we hope will be the focal point for many of these disparate efforts. (We’re considering repurposing the COP to counter sex trafficking and/or the migrant problem.)
- We’re still watching events in the Panjshir Valley to see if and when humanitarian help will be allowed in.
- We’re exploring other organizations to be our long-term partner in resettling Afghan families. React.org is the leading group that we want to work with.
As always, we are asking for continued PRAYER for our team and in each of these areas.
We’re also grateful for any financial support you’re able to give as we continue this important work.
When you GIVE to our programs, here’s where your support is going:
- There are a handful of Afghan families we’re directly funding. Most are family members of ATP friends and others we happened to pair up with amid the chaos of the fall of Kabul.
- We’re pushing money into Afghanistan to assist in hiding some Afghans being hunted by the Taliban. There aren’t many of these cases, but we’re helping them survive until other options are available.
- ATP is providing lodging and food for hundreds of Afghans sitting at Mazer-e Sharif in northern Afghanistan as they await flights out. A few flights went out recently, but many more are needed soon.
- With your support, we’re creating Lions and Lambs in Dari and Farsi to provide trauma relief to Afghan children scattered across the world. We ordered 35,000.
- We’re connecting with various locations in the United States to see where we can assist the refugees.
This work is far from over, but we’re grateful for any monthly and one-time gifts you’re able to provide.
Would you partner with us today in supporting our work in Afghanistan and around the world? (Click on the picture and the donate section is at the bottom of that page. Pastor Ed)
As always, THANK YOU. We’re so grateful for your continued support as we seek to bring light and hope to some of the world’s darkest places.
Founder & President
All Things Possible Ministries &
The Victor Marx Group